· By placing a booking with us (the property owner / his /her representative) you (the lead guest) and your booking party (guests) agree to the following terms and conditions as set-out. During your stay you agree to abide by the subsequent conditions as set-out.
· Only the lead guest and the named booking party are allowed to use the property and its facilities, any third party visitors are only allowed access at our express permission.
· All guests agree to respect the privacy and peace of all other staying guests, neighbours and the owners at all times. We reserve the right to cancel a booking with immediate effect if guests are not honouring this agreement or causing a disturbance / nuisance to other guests, neighbours or the owners. Although noise should always be kept to a minimum, you are requested to take extra precaution with noise level after 10pm.
· Guests must check-in and check-out by the times stated below:
Check-in by: 15.00pm and before 21.00pm on day of arrival
Check-out by: 11.00am on day of departure, failure to do so will result in an extra full days charge for the room.
· Guests accept to use the free wifi service fairly and appropriately. We may monitor network performance and user usage in order to maintain a fair and high level of service to all guests. The internet provided is for general use. It is not intended or ideally suited for heavy media streaming, online gamin, extensive downloads/uploads. Access to illegal activity or use of our network for illegal activity is prohibited and will be reported to local authorities.
· We reserve the right to charge the lead guest for any damages caused through the course of a booking by any member of the booking party. This includes but is not limited to breakages, spillages, stains, damage to furniture and/or fittings. Any damages etc should be reported as soon as possible in order to minimize damage and associated costs. Lost keys will incur a replacement charge.
· Any lost property, if discovered and found will be held for a period of one month. We may offer to post lost items via recorded delivery at the cost of the property owner, but we encourage guest to thoroughly check their rooms before departure. We accept no responsibility in replacing lost items.
· Smoking is strictly prohibited in all areas of the hotel, this includes but is not limited to cigarettes, cigars, snuff, chewing tobacco etc. You may smoke in our outside areas away from windows, doors etc. this is accordance with the Health Act 2006. Any persons found smoking in any area of the hotel will be charged a fine and a cleaning charge of £250. E– cigarettes are allowed in your rooms but not communal areas.
· We do allow dogs in the property only by prior arrangement. All dogs must be kept on a lead in communal areas. Dogs are not allowed on any furniture this includes in bedrooms. You are responsible for the behavior of your dog, if they are not behaving in an appropriate manor and are affecting our other guest we reserve the right to ask you to vacate our hotel. Any unreasonable damage will result in an extra charge depending on extent of damage caused.
· Your records are kept for a minimum of 12 months and in accordance of the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation 2018
· We reserve the right to cancel any booking without compensation, refund or reimbursement if the terms of these conditions are breached.
We take our guests privacy very seriously and do not share your information with any other party. We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement. Once your data is no longer needed it is destroyed correctly and fully.